I wish to embark on a programme of physical activity including but not limited to weight training and the use of various aerobic conditioning machinery. To the best of my knowledge, I hereby confirm that I do not suffer from any condition which prevents my participation in an exercise programme.
It is my responsibility to consult my doctor if my health changes. Appropriate advice will then be used to tailor your exercise/physical activities to suit your needs.
I hereby release Lampton Leisure and its employees and owners, from any claims, demands and causes of action arising from my participation in this exercise programme.
I fully understand that if I injure myself as a result of exercise participation that I hereby release Lampton Leisure from any liability now or in the future.
I agree to consult staff for a detailed induction at any time if I am unsure on how to use any fitness equipment.
Lampton Leisure will endeavour to maintain a safe environment for all to exercise and will ensure their staff are qualified to fitness industry standards.
The following terms and conditions apply to all users of the centre.Use of the centre and facilities managed by the centre1. To use the group exercise class, courts, rooms, soft play users or any other facility or service must have pre booked and paid online in advance2. All users of the centre must have their photograph taken to access the centre. Or provide photo-graphic ID such as a driver’s licence or passport on every visit to the centre3. Turnstiles must be used for every visit using your membership or rewards card. The gate on the turnstiles is only to be used for wheelchair, push chair or limited mobility access. In centres where there are not turnstiles users must approach reception to have their card swiped4. Where Lampton360 operate outside pitches and areas a member of staff will check payment has been made before entry is permitted5. An adult is someone deemed 16 years and above6. In instances of national emergency or local lockdowns Lampton360 has the right to close centres without notice and/or limit usage to other Lampton Leisure run centres in areas outside of the local lockdown.
Members are entitled to three free racquet sports bookings per week if the membership includes the following benefits:
• Free three court bookings per week.
Guests who wish to play with the member and do not hold a relevant membership must pay an additional player fee per hour.
Members will be charged a fee for any non-member accompanying them.
We appreciate that some of our members may not be able to book digitally or online. In such cases these members can come into centre to book and pay by card, we are no longer taking cash payments.
1. Customers must supply their email address, mobile phone number and address before their join or use the centre.2. Lampton360 will not pass details onto third parties.3. Any monthly direct debit membership must be cancelled via the website as per the terms and conditions of cancelling. To do this member must have an online account.4. It is a customer’s responsibility to update their personal details with Lampton360 should they change. Lampton360 will update customers by email, social media and website.
1. All visits/sessions must be pre-booked and paid for online or via the Lampton360 app or website. This can be done up to 7 days before for members and 3 days before for non members. You’ll just need to bring your membership card and can then go straight to your session. If you are a first time booker you can pick your card up on your first visit.
1. Non-members must pay for their chosen activity at the time of booking or the booking will automatically be cancelled. Not all memberships include unlimited use of classes or courts. Please contact your centre for confirmation of membership entitlement or see the memberships section below.2. All booked sessions are non-refundable or transferable so please ensure you can make the time slot you have booked before confirming your booking.
1. The booking time covers the period of use including up to 5 minutes setting up and up to 5 minutes clearing away of facilities relating to any booking to ensure that everyone has a chance to use the facilities there may be restrictions on the number of bookings each person is permitted to make for each day. Please see the relevant centre home site for any restrictions that may apply.
1. All hires and bookings are made subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use that may apply from time to time. These are available from reception and displayed at the Leisure Centre´s, and are issued with any membership.2. If members rights are abused the membership may be terminated without notice. Membership is non-refundable3. Anytime membership includes 3 court hire bookings in a week per adult at no additional cost4. Non-members pay the guest fee.5. Guests cannot enter the centre without the member.
1. A no-show fee of the full price of the class will be applied to the member’s account if the class is not cancelled within 4 hours.
2. Customers must swipe their cards before the class, or check in at reception. Failure to swipe your card through the turnstile or check-in before the class will result in a Dishonour charge. 3. Members whose bookings are part of their membership and who fail to attend for a confirmed booking will be expected to pay the standard facility rate.
1. Pools will initially be open for adult lane swimming, utilising ‘double’ lanes. Swimmers will need to assess which lane (slow, medium, fast) is most appropriate to their ability, based on users already in the pool. Overtaking will not be permitted, and swimmers will need to be respectful of other user’s personal space when swimming.
2. Pool aids are only permitted during designated sessions. Please check the timetables to see when these times are. Permitted aids allowed as followed: Snorkel – must be a front frame with a release clip. Handle paddles – must be short in length. Training Fins – must be short in length. Float/Kickboard. Pull Buoys.
Customer Information for the Use of Swim Fitness Training Aids, Inflatable Swimming Aids, and Issue of Loaned Equipment, please click here.
1. Clean down your kit before and after use2. Place any blue roll/tissue straight in the bin after use3. Use the hand sanitiser provided before entry to the gym4. Bring your own sweat towel (please do not use this to wipe down kit, use the tissue and sanitiser provided)
1. Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before the start of your class2. Use hand sanitiser before you enter the studio3. Ensure you wipe your kit down before and after use using the sanitiser spray provided4. Please don’t congregate outside of the studio before or after the class5. Where come classes maybe in our sports halls it maybe cooler than some studios so please bring a jumper to stay warm before and after the class6. Bring your own sweat towel (please do not use this to wipe any equipment use the tissue and sanitiser provided
Lampton Leisure sells the following memberships only as of February 2022:
LBH, Key Workers-Corporate-Concession -Students must provide valid eligibility proof to receive a discounted rate.
Junior Bolt on must be linked to an Adult paying Member.
Access to facilities for Junior Bolt on will be the same as Adult paying Member.
Swim School Bolt on must be linked to an Adult paying Member.
Access to Swim School lessons bookings will only be at the site that the Linked Adult member is signed up.
Members MUST be between 3 to 15 years of age to join
Parent / Legal Guardian must complete Health Questionnaire and consent form for the junior.
Parent/ legal guardian MUST remain on site with children under the age of 11 years
Proof of the child’s date of birth will be required upon joining
Some activities and facilities may be age restricted
The Direct Debit must be completed by the Parent / Legal Guardian
Juniors will have their photo taken at the time of joining
Membership card must be presented on every visit to the centre
Normal centre, membership and all other general terms and conditions apply
Any misuse of the membership card can result in cancellation of the membership without any refunds
2.1. The maximum freeze period per year is 3 months in total (that could be consecutively or sporadically) at the cost of £5 per month.
2.2. Cancellations and membership Freeze requests must be a full month’s calendar notice to coincide with the Direct Debit date. Any cancellations requested whilst a membership is on freeze, will need to be removed from freeze status prior to a full month’s calendar notice period being provided to us. One final direct debit payment will be taken as part of the cancellation process and this will be in line with the normal direct debit date.
2.3. Any changes from a higher package to a lower package will require £10 Admin Fee charge to be paid at site.
Medical Freeze* request will only be actioned when Medical proof is provided at the point of request. No Back dated request will be actioned. *Maximum of 6 months with the appropriate medical proof being provided to us.
1. Annual memberships expires at the end of its term. 2. Annual memberships are non-refundable and non transferable. 3. Annual memberships cannot be frozen.
1. Any medical condition or disability you wish to inform your teacher about. You will need to tell reception; they will add any information or adaptation needed to the system to be visible to the teacher.2. If your child is unwell, we recommend that you do not bring them to their swimming lesson.3. If your child has been ill with diarrhoea, they should not attend their lesson. To protect others, they should not swim for at least a week after it has completely cleared up.4. If your child has chickenpox, shingles or Hands, Foot and Mouth, please do not attend swimming lesson until the spot have completely Scabbed over. This is to protect others.
• Discounted offer only available to ‘Gold £43 subscription’ membership.• Applies only to new membership subscriptions and cannot be applied to anyone holding an existing, active membership.• Joining fee applies at point of membership signing.• The discounted rate will no longer apply if the membership is changed at any time from the Gold £43 offer subscription to any of our other fitness membership subscriptions.• If the membership is cancelled for any reason, the discounted rate will no longer be available.• All other terms, conditions and policies apply as normal.
•Offer start date 4th December 2023 •Offer end date 18th December 2023•Access to Gym, Pool and Classes only.•Multisite access for 12 Consecutive Days.•Offer available to 16 years and over.•Photo ID to be presented by the customer at the point of joining.•Price £12 for sales offer.•Trials can be purchased only once•Pass starts on the day of purchase.•Standard Membership Terms and Conditions apply.•Membership card to be given at the point of joining.•A photo will be taken of the user.•Manager’s discretion to Refuse or Cancel 12 Days Trials.•Trials are Non – Refundable and Non – Exchangeable•Trials will not be extended for any reasons