These T&C’s refer to an annual paid up front or direct debit members as “members” and pay and play non-members as “non-members” when it relates to both the term used is “Customers” or “Users”.
The following terms and conditions apply to all users of the centre.Use of the centre and facilities managed by the centre1. To use the gym, group exercise class, swimming pool, courts, rooms, soft play users or any other facility or service must have pre booked and paid online in advance2. All users of the centre must have their photograph taken to access the centre. Or provide photo-graphic ID such as a driver’s licence or passport on every visit to the centre3. Turnstiles must be used for every visit using your membership or rewards card. The gate on the turnstiles is only to be used for wheelchair, push chair or limited mobility access. In centres where there are not turnstiles users must approach reception to have their card swiped4. Where Lampton360 operate outside pitches and areas a member of staff will check payment has been made before entry is permitted5. An adult is someone deemed 16 years and above6. In instances of national emergency or local lockdowns Lampton360 has the right to close centres without notice and/or limit usage to other Fusion Lifestyle run centres in areas outside of the local lockdown.
We appreciate that some of our members may not be able to book digitally or online. In such cases these members can come into centre to book and pay by card, we are no longer taking cash payments.
1. Customers must supply their email address, mobile phone number and address before their join or use the centre.2. Lampton360 will not pass details onto third parties.3. Any monthly direct debit membership must be cancelled via the website as per the terms and conditions of cancelling. To do this member must have an online account.4. It is a customer’s responsibility to update their personal details with Lampton360 should they change. Lampton360 will update customers by email, social media and website.
1. All visits/sessions must be pre-booked and paid for online or via the Lampton360 app or website. This can be done up to 7 days before for members and 6 days before for non members. You’ll just need to bring your membership or rewards card and can then go straight to your session. If you are a first time booker you can pick your card up on your first visit.
1. Non-members must pay for their chosen activity at the time of booking or the booking will automatically be cancelled. Not all memberships include unlimited use of classes or courts. Please contact your centre for confirmation of membership entitlement or see the memberships section below.2. All booked sessions are non-refundable or transferable so please ensure you can make the time slot you have booked before confirming your booking.
1. A cashless account is an account held that you or we have credited an amount of money to.2. This credit once purchased or provided can be used to purchase either pre-paid activities and bookings or immediate bookings.3. Once a credit has been added to your cashless account, either by you or Lampton Leisure, it cannot be refunded under any circumstances.4. Should you have debt on any other account held with Lampton Leisure then any credit balance can be transferred from your cashless account to the debt account without authorisation from you to either clear or part clear this debt account.5. Credit on the cashless account will be valid for 2 years, after 2 years any credit on the cashless account will be removed and cannot be reinstated or refunded.6. No interest is paid for any account that is in credit with Lampton Leisure.7. In the event of any dispute, the leisure facility’s General Manager’s decision is final.
1. The booking time covers the period of use including up to 5 minutes setting up and up to 5 minutes clearing away of facilities relating to any booking to ensure that everyone has a chance to use the facilities there may be restrictions on the number of bookings each person is permitted to make for each day. Please see the relevant centre home site for any restrictions that may apply.
1. All hires and bookings are made subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use that may apply from time to time. These are available from reception and displayed at the Leisure Centre´s, and are issued with any membership.2. If members rights are abused the membership may be terminated without notice. Membership is non-refundable3. Choice membership includes 2 hours in a week court hire per adult at no additional cost4. Non-members pay the guest fee.5. Guests cannot enter the centre without the member.6. Members cannot bring in non-members.
1. A no show fee of the full price of the class will be applied to the members account if the class is not cancelled within 24 hours. However, if another customer does take that booking there will be no fee to the customer that cancelled their booking.2. Members whose bookings are part of their membership and who fail to attend for a confirmed booking will be expected to pay the standard facility rate.
1. Pools will initially be open for adult lane swimming, utilising ‘double’ lanes. Swimmers will need to assess which lane (slow, medium, fast) is most appropriate to their ability, based on users already in the pool. Overtaking will not be permitted, and swimmers will need to be respectful of other user’s personal space when swimming.
1. Clean down your kit before and after use2. Place any blue roll/tissue straight in the bin after use3. Use the hand sanitiser provided before entry to the gym4. The water fountains will be out of use so please bring your own bottle of water to stay hydrated during your class workout5. Bring your own sweat towel (please do not use this to wipe down kit, use the tissue and sanitiser provided)6. Please ensure you arrive on time for your gym session to avoid congestion at reception. If your gym session starts at 10am please arrive at 10am7. Please arrive changed and ready to workout
1. Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before the start of your class2. Use hand sanitiser before you enter the studio3. Ensure you wipe your kit down before and after use using the sanitiser spray provided4. Maintain social distancing throughout the class5. Please don’t congregate outside of the studio before or after the class6. Arrive changed and ready to workout out7. Bring a bottle of water to stay hydrated throughout the class8. Where come classes maybe in our sports halls it maybe cooler than some studios so please bring a jumper to stay warm before and after the class9. Bring your own sweat towel (please do not use this to wipe any equipment use the tissue and sanitiser provided
Lampton Leisure sells the following memberships only as of November 2020:
1. The Adult membership allows access to the gym, swimming pool, group exercise & health suite where applicable. 2 Court bookings per week.2. This membership allows 7-day advanced booking rights and online booking.3. A membership card will be issued which must be used to enter the centre on every visit by the member. Any misuse of the membership card can result in cancelation of the membership without any refunds.5. Members must have their photo taken for their membership.6. Cancellation within 4 hours of any booking will lead to a late cancelation fee unless the space is filled by another customer and a no-show will be charged if a member does not attend a booking. 7. The Adult membership offers cross usage to other centres.8. The customer must be over the age of 18 years of age to hold a Direct Debit or annual membership.9. A joint membership may be added to this membership which would allow two adults the same privileges as above.
1. The membership allows access to the gym, swimming pool, group exercise & health suite where applicable. 2 Court bookings per week.2. This membership allows 7-day advanced booking rights and online booking.3. A membership card will be issued which must be used to enter the centre on every visit by the member. Any misuse of the membership card can result in cancelation of the membership without any refunds.4. Members must have their photo taken for their membership.5. Cancellation within 4 hours of any booking will lead to a late cancelation fee unless the space is filled by another customer and a no-show will be charged if a member does not attend a booking.6. The Adult membership offers cross usage to other centres.7. The customer must be over the age of 18 years of age to hold a Direct Debit or annual membership.8. A joint membership may be added to this membership which would allow two adults the same privileges as above. (not valid for Corporate or Student Membership)9. Valid Proof is required for the eligibility of these membership options.
1. The Gym & Swim membership allows access to the gym and swimming pool only. This membership does not allow classes or court bookings which would be chargeable at an extra cost.2. A membership card will be issued which must be used to enter the centre on every visit. Any misuse of the membership card can result in cancelation of the membership without any refunds.3. Members must have their photo taken for their membership file or provide photographic ID on every visit.4. The Gym and Swim membership can only be used in the centre it was purchased in.5. A joint membership may be added to this membership which would allow two adults the same privileges as above.
1. The Family membership allows unlimited access for 2 adults to the gym, swimming pool, group exercise classes, health suite.2. 2 Courts bookings per week, per adult (table tennis, badminton, tennis, squash)4. This membership allows 7 day advanced booking rights and online booking.5. A membership card will be issued which must be used to enter the centre on every visit.6. Members must have their photo taken for their membership.7. Cancellation within 4 hours of any booking will lead to a late cancelation fee unless the space is filled by another customer and a no-show will be charged if a member does not attend a booking.8. The Family membership can be used in all the centres.9. The Family membership includes 1 x swim school place per child per week.10. Unlimited casual swimming for the children.11. Unlimited access to all kids’ classes on our group exercise programme.12. Children on the membership must be 15 and under.
1. Members MUST be between the ages of 8 years and 15 years of age to join. Proof of eligibility may be required2. Members who wish to use the gym facilities MUST be between the ages of 11 years and 15 years ONLY3. Under NO circumstances will children 8 years to 10 years of age be allowed access to the gym facilities4. Members between the ages of 11 years and 15 years using the gym facilities MUST complete a pre-booked gym induction prior to their first visit to the gym. Consent from a legal guardian is re-quired and the joining process must be completed by a legal guardian5. If children under the age of 11 years are using any of the facilities within the membership a parent MUST remain on site6. Proof of the child´s date of birth will be required upon joining7. Some activities and facilities may be age restricted. Age restrictions and activities vary from centre to centre. Normal centre, pool rules, membership and all other general terms and conditions ap-ply8. Membership provides inclusive access to swimming, relevant gym sessions, 15:30-16:45 and 16:45-18:00 weekdays and 10:00-12:00 and 12:00-14:00 weekends (age restricted), group exercise classes and sport sessions for specific ages, one off peak racquet sport activity per week and all holiday activities (age limits may be in place)9. Up to 6 days advanced telephone booking or on-line booking10. A health questionnaire MUST be completed prior to undertaking exercise and signed on behalf of the child by a parent or guardian11. All Instructors hold a current enhanced CRB or DBS, under child protection guidelines.
1. To amend your membership, please visit the contact us page on the centre website, select “Up-grade Or Amend My Membership” in the drop-down of “Enquiry Type” and put in as much information as possible about your request within the free text space.2. To freeze your membership, please visit the contact us page on the centre website, click “Give Notice of Membership Freeze” option, complete the freeze request form and submit it successfully. Once submitted, you will receive an automated confirmation.2.1. The maximum freeze period per year is 3 months in total (that could be consecutively or sporadically) at the cost of £5 per month.2.2. Freezes must be a full month to coincide with the Direct Debit. We do not offer mid-month freezes.
1. To cancel your membership you must select the “Give Notice of Cancellation” option on the contact us page, complete the cancellation form and submit it successfully. Once submitted, you will receive an automated confirmation. 2. All freezes, cancellations & amendment must be given with one clear calendar months’ notice from your Direct Debit date and via the correct channels. 3. In the event of any dispute, the leisure facility’s General Manager’s decision is final
1. Annual memberships expires at the end of its term. Annual memberships are non-refundable and non transferable. 2. Annual memberships cannot be frozen.
1. All Lampton Leisure Swimming Teachers are Swim England/STA qualified and have the relevant DBS checks before they can teach. 2. Swimming Teachers will take responsibility for pupils during their swimming lessons, but and parents /guardians are required to remain nearby (poolside viewing or designated viewing gallery. If required, the parent / guardian can deal with toilet breaks or any behavioural issues. Lampton staff will NOT take pupils to the toilet. 3. Pupils can be refused entry to the lesson if they are more than 5 minutes late for a class, as it disrupts the lesson for the other pupils 4. Parents/guardians must remain on the premises whilst the pupil is attending their swimming lessons. This is imperative in case of the unlikely event of a medical emergency, building evacuation or other emergencies. All pupils must be collected promptly at the end of the lesson.5. Parents/guardians must never distract the teacher during a lesson and should direct all communication through the reception staff or the Site Management team. Parents/guardians should not speak with a teacher during the period that lessons are in progress as it is dangerous and will distract the teacher from the supervision of the pupils in their lesson.6. A coloured swimming hat will be issued when joining swim school and new hats will be issued when moving up to the next stage. Lost or broken hats can be replaced at reception.
1. Any medical condition you wish for your teacher to know about. You will need to tell reception, they will add the name of the condition and if anything if required their account which will flag on teacher tablets. 2. If your child is unwell, we recommend that you do not bring them to their swimming lesson.3. If your child has been ill with diarrhoea, they should not attend their lesson. To protect others, they should not swim for at least a week after it has completely cleared up.4. If your child has chicken pox or shingles, please do not attend swimming lesson until the spot have completely Scabbed over. This is to protect others.
1. Class sizes are developed from swim England guidelines and are in line with pupil to teacher ratio.2. Lampton Leisure reserves the right to combine classes as short notice if necessary.3. Pre-school through to stage 7 lessons are delivered over a 30minutes timeslot, stages 8 to 10 are 45 minute timeslots. Registered and assessment are included within these times.4. When pupils are ready to progress to the next stage, we will aim to move the pupil as soon we have spaces available. The Program is a rolling 50 week program which will mean spaces come are not always immediately available.
1. All children should wear appropriate fitting costumes/trunks and shorts specifically designed for swimming. Baggy costumes/trunks can hamper movement.2. No jewellery should be worn during a swimming lesson. Religious or medical bracelets are allowed but should not distract or cause injury to the swimmer in their lesson.3. Goggles are encouraged but pupils can be asked to remove them if they providing a distraction and when performing certain skills (unless there is a medical reason for goggles to be worn).We recommend the use of dioptre corrective goggles for anyone with a visual impairment.4. All swimmer should shower before their lesson and make sure pupil has used the toilet before the lesson commence. This will help to keep the pool water clean.5. Hair is to be tied back out of swimmer face and to wear swimming hat when in the lesson.
1. All pupils on the ‘learn to swim’ programme work towards the Swim England Learn to Swim Framework.2. Swimming Teachers continually assess all pupils’ progression throughout the 50-week program. Teachers aims are to work on at least one of the outcomes each lesson. Some week might be more focus on Drowning prevention week or Distance badge week. 3. Progression of all pupils will be at the judgment of the swimming teacher and in accordance with the progression within the criteria of the “Swim England Learn to Swim Framework”4. Due to the continuous progressive nature of our programme, and the variety of ability levels within each session, we cannot guarantee a specific time slot on progression, as a space within the next stage may not always be immediately available.
1. All fees are set up and paid through third party company called DFC. Full set up and payment must be completed before first lesson.2. Direct Debit payments are taken on the agreed payment date each month, as outlined when signing up to DFC.3. New joiners, taking the Direct Debit option will pay a pro-rata payment for any lessons which take place prior to the first Direct Debit being taken.4. We reserve the right to apply an activation fee where appropriate.5. To amend your membership, please visit the contact us page on the centre website, select “Up-grade Or Amend My Membership”, complete the relevant fields and submit. All and cancellations must be given with one clear calendar months’ notice, via the contact us page on the centre website. Click ‘Give Notice Of Cancellation’, complete the cancellation form and submit. A member of our administration team will then be in touch to complete the process of cancellation.6. Failure to provide the full notice period to cancel your swim school when on Direct Debit may result in Lampton Leisure taking recovery action for the outstanding payment.7. Lampton Leisure reserves the right to change the price of swimming lessons at any time. Direct Debit customers will be notified in writing with at least 10 working days’ notice of any change.8. For any failed Direct Debits, Lampton Leisure reserves the right to restrict access to the lessons until a suitable payment has been made for the missed Direct Debit Payment. Under these circumstances Lampton Leisure will not guarantee the same space on the existing lesson.9. Direct Debit payments include one lesson per week at the agreed Stage of lessons for the monthly Direct Debit subscription, and for junior lessons (under 16 years) access to General Swimming sessions (subject to pool capacity).10. The monthly Direct Debit subscription remains the same for each calendar month, regardless of the number of lessons that are delivered during the month. I.e. some months there will be five lessons, while most months there will be four. During December there will two or three lessons depending on the cycle of the year. Over a 12-month period, with 12 equal Direct Debit payments a total of 50 swimming lessons will be available to attend*. (* unless a lesson has been cancelled)
1. You may request a change of time, day or Swimming Teacher and we will try to accommodate your request. The pupil will be added to the movement list. Movement list allows you to see all the available spaces you can move to on Home portal.2. Swimming ability and speed of progression will vary depending upon the swimmer. 3. We understand all teacher have there our teaching style and we try our best to get every teacher a range of lessons.
1. In the event of a pool closure we will make every attempt to contact our customers as soon as possible. Where this is by phone or email.2. Customers paying for swimming lessons will be provided with a catch-up lesson to replace the missed session either in the next week or two. If not possible catch up session will be organised for holiday time within the daytime. If for any reason the catch-up lesson cannot be accommodated customers can apply for a credit to their account.3. Where lesson need to be cancelled for a sustained period e.g. teacher has left. we would look at suspending the pupil account until we can find an alternative teacher or space.4. In the event of a planned pool closure you be offered an alternative class to accommodate your lesson.5. Lampton leisure reserves the right to cancel classes should numbers fall below our minimum numbers per group (50% of class capacity). If this happens you will be offered an alternative lesson of the same level.
1. Lesson fees are non-refundable where the pupil has either missed lessons or decided to withdraw from the programme altogether.2. Lessons run consecutively; the lesson credits will be utilised as each lesson takes place regardless of pupil attendance (except for pool closure/lesson cancellation).3. In exceptional circumstances management may exercise discretion on refunds or credit notes or suspension but this would only be on production of a medical certificate or documentation from a medical centre, hospital, or GP and would only be for maximum of 12weeks.
1. We will use reasonable endeavours to provide the same instructor for each lesson within a course. However, relief instructors may be used without prior notification.2. We reserve the right to appoint a new teacher at any time and may, at times need to provide an alternative teacher for a class or classes due to illness or for any other unforeseen circumstances.3. In the event a teacher is away for a long period of time we will try to keep the same cover teacher for the period where possible.4. If a teacher is absent, the centre reserves the right to join classes together if considered appropriate and safe according to Swim England guidelines. We would always try to put a replacement teacher in place immediately however, if this is not manageable, we would put the classes together in order to avoid the cancellation. This would be an extremely rare occurrence as additional teachers are usually available to cover any such eventualities.
1. The manager on duty will be the member of the team to solve any poolside issues. Any problems or issues should be conveyed through them.2. Questions regarding the progression of pupils should be directed towards the reception staff that will be able to pass on the message to the relevant member of staff, who will then contact you to discuss the pupil. Please ask to fill in a swim school enquiry card.3. All parents/guardians are required to supply us with a valid e-mail address for quick communication purposes. This is essential so that we can inform you when your child is ready to move up a Stage of lessons.
1. Parents/guardians are not permitted on poolside but must sit in the pool viewing areas. Where pool viewing is on poolside, parents must not interfere with the lessons or distract the swimming teachers.2. We do ask that all spectators remain in the seating area to prevent any unnecessary distractions for the teachers and make every effort to ensure that all footwear is clean, wearing shoe covers when provided.3. It is difficult for the teaching staff to gain full attention from their pupils if they are being distracted; progress can be affected if children are not fully able to concentrate.4. No photography or filming is permitted on poolside or in the changing area without the prior approval from the Centre Management.
1. Parents accept that their child is under the supervision, control, and care of the Swimming Teacher, during the lesson period. Should the behaviour of the child be unsatisfactory, and the class is being disrupted, the Swimming Teacher has the right to remove the pupil from the class.2. The teacher may employ reasonable measures as are necessary to maintain the smooth delivery of the class. We reserve the right to request that your child should be removed from classes should they persistently disrupt or are seen to be putting themselves or anyone else at risk during the class. If a child is removed under these circumstances and suitable alternatives arrangements cannot be made, no refund will be provided.
1. Birthday Parties are available for children between 2 and 16 years of age.2. All bookings MUST be paid in full at the time of booking.3. Cancellation notice: a) More than 28 days’ notice – The party may be transferred to another day. A fee of £10 will be charged for this change. b) Notice less than 28 days – The party will only be transferred without loss if the original booked date can be re-booked for another hire.4. For Pool Parties a lifeguard will be available for up to 20 children. If more than 20 children attend a surcharge of £15 will be made for the additional lifeguard.5. Lifeguards are not permitted to enter the water to organise activities. If a party organiser is re-quired in addition to the lifeguards you should discuss with the leisure centre and a charge for this will be made.6. Food is provided at selected centres. Please confirm your requirements when booking. At other centres we ask you to bring your own party food (including a cake), drinks and decorations. Some centres do not have facilities for food.7. If you wish to take photographs or use video equipment during your party you must obtain per-mission from the Duty Manager and our disclaimer must be completed and signed in advance of the party.8. Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your party to meet your party host.9. 2 adults over the age of 18 are required to remain present throughout the party. More supervising adults may be required for Big Day Swim Parties for children under 8. Please check with the centre and confirm this when booking.10. Our swimming admission policy applies at all times. Please ask a member of staff for details.11. Socks must be worn for Big Day Bounce and Soft Play Parties.12. Suitable non-marking trainers and comfortable clothing should be worn for Big Day Sports Parties.